About Abacus Payroll Services
Businesses are as unique as fingerprints and their payroll needs vary widely across industries. Despite what the national payroll companies might have you believe, there is no one size fits all solution.
One thing about payroll never changes; employees expect and deserve to get paid on time and accurately. Paychecks are more than just a reflection of hours worked; they are how they buy their groceries and put their kids through college. Getting your payroll right every time is a way of honoring the commitment to your company.
Choosing the right payroll processing company is one of the single most important business decisions you can make. At Abacus Payroll, Inc., we offer a complete payroll solution that’s fully customizable to satisfy both small, mid-sized and large business payroll options. Because we’re committed to delivering outstanding customer service, your payroll information can be securely accessed through an internet browser anytime, anywhere.
Our pricing is like our commitment to customer service; honest, simple and straightforward and our rates are competitively priced lower than the national alternatives.
Pay Period Services:
If you’re looking for the best online payroll service in the industry, you’ve come to the right place. Our secure online portal takes the hassle out of inputting your data. Millennium, our state-of-the-art payroll software, ensures your employees have their pay deposited in their accounts every payday.
- Convenient Payroll Data Input via Email, Phone, Fax, or Web-Based Client Portal
- Monthly, Biweekly, or Weekly Pay Periods
- Payroll Input Worksheets
- Employee Self Service (Secure portal for employees to view paystubs, paid-time-off accruals, W2 statements, wage histories, etc.)
- Payroll and Tax Liability Reports
- Weekly/Monthly Accounting Summaries
- Federal, State, and City/Local Tax Payments
- Employee Paychecks or Vouchers
- Agency Checks
In addition to processing hours, wages, and paychecks, we’ll save you time and effort by preparing and filing your quarterly returns while ensuring your compliance with payroll tax laws based on your industry.
- 941 Federal Tax Return
- 940 Tax Payments
- Taxable Wages Recap Report
- Federal, State, and City/Local Tax Deposits Summaries
- State Unemployment Tax Returns
- Individual Employee Earnings History
- City/Local Tax Returns
Abacus Payroll makes annual reporting obligations a smooth process for you and your employees, ensuring that the tax authorities and your workforce receive the correct documentation by the appropriate deadlines.
- Employee W-2 Wage and Tax Statements
- Federal W-3 Forms for transmittal of Wage and Tax Statements
- Federal Unemployment 940 Tax Return
- Federal, State, and City Recaps
- Form 943 for Agricultural Employers
- Form 944 for Annual Filers
- 1099 Tax Forms
Abacus Payroll also offers a wide variety of solutions that can be added to your payroll process to ensure your business is even more efficient, visible, and productive.
- Pay Cards (Available to employees who do not have checking accounts and wish to have their funds accessible from a prepaid debit card each payday)
- Tax Pay and File Services
- Automatic Check Signing
- Outsourced HR Help Center
- Remote PC Data Entry
- Human Resource Information and Data
- Third-Party Payment Checks
- Wage Garnishments
- New Hire Reporting
- Background Checks on New or Prospective Employees
- Bonus Calculations and Checks
- Affordable Care Act Compliance Planning for Determining Employee Eligibility
- ClockEntry Online Timesheets and Time and Attendance Interface with Android and iPhone Smartphone App Access
- 24/7 Online Access to Paycheck, Salary, 401(k), Tax Tip, and W-4 Assistant Calculators and Downloadable Frequently Used Tax Forms
- Custom Reporting Capabilities
- Next Day Delivery Service
Comprehensive and Custom Reporting:
To aid in analysis, trend identification, and future planning, Abacus Payroll can produce over 75 custom comprehensive reports to assist you in your payroll, HR, recordkeeping, and management decision support.
- Benefits Reporting
- Vacation and Sick Time
- PTO Accrual Reports
- 1099 Reports
- From/To Check History
- Workers’ Compensation
- Certified Payroll Reports for Contractors
- Union Dues Recap
- Third-Party Disability
- Labor and Department Distribution
- Summaries, YTDs
- New Hires and Terminations
- HR Demographic Details
- Data Export
Retirement and Pension Plan Set Up
Since Abacus Payroll, Inc. is part of The Alloy Silverstein Group, you can effortlessly set up insurance services and retirement and pension plans for your organization, without involving a third-party. Together with Alloy Silverstein Financial Services, Inc., you can be provided with the necessary resources to help your employees get closer to reaching their retirement and financial planning goals.
Want to learn more about 401(k) plans?
Investment advisory services offered through 1st Global Advisors, Inc.
Insurance services offered through 1st Global Advisors, Inc.
Get a Quote for Payroll Services
Most Recent News
- What to Do When an Employee Quits
- Conducting an Internal Wage and Hour Audit
- Pay Card Etiquette for Employee Buy-In
- Do I Have to Pay My Employees Travel Time? What the Law Requires
- Mergers & Acquisitions: What are the Payroll and HR Ramifications?
- Understanding the Basics of FMLA (Family and Medical Leave Act)