Throughout this past month, Abacus Payroll has been highlighting the benefits of outsourcing Human Resources for you and your small business. From a variety of resources on our website to the HR Help Center to the free 5 Common HR Headaches for Small Businesses webinar, Abacus Payroll has everything you need to know about outsourcing HR for your small business.
Are you unsure if you should outsource HR for your business? Abacus Payroll has an HR Fitness Test that you can take for your business that will provide you inside into the current HR system you have for your business. With just a few quick questions, an Abacus Payroll advisor will conduct an analysis of your business and provide you with an in-depth look at your business’s human resources.
5 HR Headaches in 2022
In case you missed the 5 Common HR Headaches for Small Businesses webinar on August 31, 2022, below are the 5 headaches and the recording for you to access at your convenience.
- Hiring & Retaining Talent – The HR Help Center has many tools to help you with recruiting, hiring, and retaining talent for your business. For example, the Job Description Library. This library has job descriptions for many different business categories and specific job titles within those categories. Having the correct description for a position allows the right people for the job to apply and understand what is expected of them. This helps with turnover and being sure that the job is getting done correctly.
- Maintaining Employee Handbook – Your employee handbook lets the employees know the expectation for them in their role, as well as your company policies. Having the appropriate policy and procedures in place is important to the culture of your business and will be your first line of defense in an employment lawsuit or investigation. The HR Help Center offers an easy-to-use employee handbook template that you can use at any time.
- State and Federal Laws – As an employer, there are many laws you need to be aware of for both federal and state. Not knowing these laws can be a huge headache, so the HR support center provides simplified definitions of the federal and state labor laws at your fingertips.
- Employee Management – Employee Management is an important part of protecting and growing your business. The HR Help Center provides you with many options to choose from that will help with managing your employees throughout the employment cycle; like guides, checklists, articles, and more.
- Staying Up to Date with HR Topics – The laws are ever-changing and can be difficult to keep up with. The HR Help Center has many resources full of information that will keep you informed of all relevant HR topics.
Still have questions? Contact Lindsey Cowperthwait today!
HR Fitness Test
Provide us with your details below, and we’ll be in contact with a direct link to the HR Fitness Test.